A blue and pink icon of a storefront
We're Here for you, every step of the way

Rental Property Insurance

Provides coverage for landlords against potential financial losses related to leasing out a residential or commercial property.
Get a Quote Today

Coverage Made for Property Owners

If you're a landlord, rental property insurance is crucial. It can cover a variety of needs, including protection against property damage, liability costs, and loss of rental income, offering greater stability even when faced with unforeseen challenges.

Whether you own a single-family home, a duplex, or a multi-unit apartment building, we can tailor an ideal policy to fit your needs that offers robust coverage, safeguarding your investment and financial stability.

Types of Coverage Include:

No items found.
Why Lindow?

A Legacy of Excellence

For over two decades, American Advantage Lindow Insurance and our like-minded agents have been providing Wisconsin with responsive service and competitive insurance products. Why? It's what we'd want for our own families -- and yours is no different.

A blue plus sign.
What is rental property insurance?

Rental property insurance, often referred to as landlord insurance, provides coverage for property owners against potential risks associated with leased properties such as damages, liability, and loss of rental income.

A blue plus sign.
Is rental property insurance required?

While it may not be legally required, many mortgage lenders mandate rental property insurance. It's also a wise investment to protect against potential financial losses.

A blue plus sign.
How does rental property insurance differ from homeowners insurance?

While homeowners insurance covers owner-occupied residences, rental property insurance is designed for properties that are rented out. It typically includes loss of rental income coverage and may have different liability limits.

A blue plus sign.
Does rental property insurance cover the belongings of my tenants?

No, tenants should purchase renters insurance to cover their personal belongings.

A blue plus sign.
What if my property is vacant?

If your rental property is vacant for an extended period, you might need a specific vacancy permit or endorsement, as regular rental property insurance might not provide full coverage during these periods.

A grayscale Acuity Insurance logo.The West Bend insurance logo.The Society Insurance logo.The Auto-Owners Insurance logo.
The Liberty Mutual Insurance logo.The Hanover Insurance Group logo.

Revolutionize your insurance experience with one of our agents.