an icon of a hand holding a house
We're Here for you, every step of the way

Home Insurance

Helps protect your property and your legal liability as a property owner.
Get a Quote Today

Headache-Free Home Insurance

No two homes are alike. Whether your home is new or old, rural or urban, we don't need to remind you that there’s no shortage of things that can go wrong: theft, fire damage, flooding, and more. That’s why it's important to find a policy that matches your specific needs.

At Lindow Insurance, we work hard to find you complete coverage that you can feel good about.

Types of Coverage Include:

Personal Property
Typically covers your personal belongings and things that you own.
Coverage that can help pay for damage to your home or anything attached to it.
Loss of Use
Coverage that helps pay for your expenses if you were unable to live in your home for a period of time for a particular reason.
Other Structures
Coverage that can help pay for damage to structures not attached to you home such as a fence or detached garage.
Why Lindow?

A Legacy of Excellence

For over two decades, American Advantage Lindow Insurance and our like-minded agents have been providing Wisconsin with responsive service and competitive insurance products. Why? It's what we'd want for our own families -- and yours is no different.

A blue plus sign.
What does home insurance cover?

Home insurance typically covers the structure of your home, personal belongings, liability protection, and additional living expenses if displaced due to a covered disaster.

A blue plus sign.
Is home insurance mandatory?

While not legally required, mortgage lenders typically require borrowers to maintain home insurance.

A blue plus sign.
Does home insurance cover flood damage?

Standard home insurance does not cover flooding. Separate flood insurance is needed.

A blue plus sign.
How can I lower my home insurance premium?

Increasing your deductible, bundling insurance policies, and improving home security can often lower premiums.

A blue plus sign.
What's the difference between the market value of my home and its insured value?

The market value is what buyers would pay for your home, while the insured value (or replacement cost) is the cost to rebuild it in the event of a loss.

A grayscale Acuity Insurance logo.The West Bend insurance logo.The Society Insurance logo.The Auto-Owners Insurance logo.
The Liberty Mutual Insurance logo.The Hanover Insurance Group logo.

Revolutionize your insurance experience with one of our agents.